Tuesday, May 13, 2014

I'm a little late with this post because I went on a mini vacation to Holland Michigan this past weekend. Beautiful out there and I git lucky.... gorgeous weather and all the tulips were in bloom.

Is another challenge over at The Stamping Boutique,  "Mom" or a Girly card.  Come join the fun.

This is Garden Fairy,  Love, love, love this.  I colored her with Copics,  and used Tim Holtz glitter on her wings.  I used my new Memory box Butterfly die, and for dimension I just tacked the centers down so the butterflies can fly.  The butterflies were cut from Stampin Up Watercolor DP, and ribbon is from Stampin up.  And my DP is a recycled pain chip.  I love collecting paint chips from hardware stores.

Challenges:
Die Cuttin Divas:  Add dimension
Craft Room Challenges: Recycle
Digi Makeover:  Sparkle
Sister Act: Anything goes
Di's Digi Designs: Use Markers

4 comments:

  1. Really pretty - I love how you've used the paint chip as your background. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Craft-Room...Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda......a real sweet project :-) thank you for sharing at Craft Room Challenge this fortnight
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i soooooo want that butterfly die and i, too, love collecting paint chips! this is beautiful!

    yep. had to turn my heat on too. ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet fairy card! Thanks for joining us at SACC this week. Good luck.
    Maureen DT

    ReplyDelete