Saturday, May 17, 2014

It is NEW RELEASE time over at The stamping boutique,  and the options are endless,  this is Mary Kate, isn't she gorgeous.  

Colored with Copics,  All other products are from Stampin Up,  Love SU new Hexagon die,  it is awesome.  And their Chevron ribbon,  beautiful.  And lets not forget their tag punches.....

Challenges:
Simon Says: Dies
Di's Digi Designs: Markers
Color me Creative: pastels  (http://scrapbitzcopics.ning.com/group/cmccopicchallengegroup)
Chocolate, Coffee, Cards: Tag
Crafttitude: anything goes, dies

6 comments:

  1. hi Linda! darlin card, luv the adorable image and colors. So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. not of fan of orange, but this is definitely getting me there. absolutely gorgeous! you taking any vacation this summer? staying home for it? if so, you definitely need to come visit me.... or we can meet for lunch.

    yeah, that rocker came out nice. you should see my redecorating list. may take me the rest of my life... and that's just painting. one thing hubby taught me well... .spray paint is cheap and you can use it on ANYTHING! looking forward to having a very colorful summer - LOL.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww how cute! I love the style! Thank you for joining us at Craftitude - Anything Goes/Die Cuts Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifeul card! I love that you made the image as the tag! The color orange is stunning in your case. Thank you for coloring along with us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards.

    Nadja DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card, I love the fact the tag/image are the focal point, beautiful colour scheme too.Thank you for joining us over at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge. Good luck, Hugs Samantha K x

    ReplyDelete