Saturday, August 30, 2014

Its challenge time again at The Stamping Boutique,  this weeks challenge is "Thank You".  

I Love this digi, "Heart Scoop"  I already have my Valentine's Day goodies planned with this stamp.  So many options.

I colored this with my copics,  I used an old stampset from Hero arts,  and new Stamping Up chevron blue ribbon and a muslim bag.  I actually made this as a than you gift for one of my nurses so I stuffed the bag with chocolate.

Challenges:
Crafts 4 Eternity: Bingo,  blue, old new
Sister Act: Anything Goes
Simon Says: Anything Goes
Brown sugar: Anything Goes
Fan Tastic Tuesday:Anything Goes
Inky Impressions: Anything Goes
Creative Corner:Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Yes, this would be a great image for V day, Linda! Thanks for sharing your fun card with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great gift! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Sister Act this week. Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Thanks for playing Tic Tac Toe with us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete