Saturday, April 9, 2016


I don't know about you, but I am SOOOOO ready for Spring!  It may seasonally be Spring, but this bitter cold and snow needs to stop.  I am so ready to start planting flowers and vegis.

I'm breaking all the rules here! This is a sneak pick of Glitterbabe's new releases which will be available at The Stamping Boutique on April 12, stop by pick up some gorgeous images and join our flower challenge!

Colored with my Copics and of course Wink of Stella. DP and doliy from Stampin Up.

Challenges:
Brown Sugar: Anything Goes
Chocolate, Coffee, Cards; Spring
Jo's Scrap Shack: Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet: Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Just a sweet image and gorgeous coloring!
    Thank you for joining us this week in our Anything goes Funday Friday challenge!
    Hugs,
    Jo-owner
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing your project and entering our Challenge.
    I hope you can join us again for our next Challenge.
    Angie DT
    Jo’s Scrap Shack

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're my biggest fan. this is gorgeous!
    the wind is howling outside my windows as i type this on sunday morning at 5 a.m. they say it's supposed to go up to 60 degrees today. right now it's 38 feeling like 24 (so the weather channel says). i'm ready for spring too. this is utterly ridiculous. i've no clue what to wear anymore.

    have a great week.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am right there with you...I am ready for spring too! And your card is wonderful. Thanks for the sneak peak. And Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete