Sunday, August 14, 2016


WOW!  time is passing too quick,  I can't believe I haven't  had craft time in over a month. I really miss my de-stress time! Not to mention my to do pile is growing bigger and bigger.  

One of my favorite new stamp sets from Stampin Up, Teddy Bear.  I love the triple stamping,  you can make this bear look so real.  Next I want to try a black bear.

I used the We are Memory Keepers 3-D heart embossing folder, it really pops the background.  Other colors of DP are Dapper Denium by SU.

Challenges:

Simon Says: Lets go Wild
Stampin Royalty: Anything Goes
Sisterhood of Crafters: Nature
Aud Sentiments:  Child
Double D CHallenges: Polka Dot Challenge (http://daranddiane.blogspot.com)






5 comments:

  1. Such a cute creation! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘CLOSE TO NATURE’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    PS ... if you hurry, you could also enter this cute creation into the polka dot challenge at the DOUBLE D Challenge Blog It ends at midnight tonight so hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card. miss chatting with you, seems like ages. glad your boys were home. the shelves sound great! finished the deck. it came out great. today i see my surgeon for my final checkup and i'm feeling fabulous. no pain and only 7 lbs to go to my goal (if i can stop snacking on that damn cool whip LOL). keep checking your mailbox and have a great week.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY you made it! Awesome! I still think this is such a cute creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Polka Dots’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card, I do like the new teddy from SU. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments and hope to see you in the next challenge.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. super sweet card!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete