Thursday, October 6, 2016


I so love Mason Jars.....
I saw the candy corn jar on Pnterest  and knew I had another use for my Stampin Up "Jar of Love" stamp set and dies.  I love it when I can take a stamp set and use it all year round....

I used my Pan Pastels to shade the jar like a candy corn.  Then just die cut scraps of black glitter paper for the leaves and bats.   Allflowers were stamped in grey and black.
erfect adult Halloween card!

CHallenges:
Simon Says: Halloween
Paper Players: Halloween

3 comments:

  1. Oh, how clever! I love your candy cane jar! Perfect for your bouquet! Thank you very much for joining my Halloween challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love your candy corn jar. Its great for this Halloween challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek--that's one scary jar! Love the candy cane colors and pretty ribbon. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete